Sunday, February 28, 2010

hansika Motwani: I am actual blessed to act with him1


Maappilai, the yester year blur of Rajnikanth is now actuality adapted with the aforementioned title. Dhanush is accomplishing the advance role and Hansika is dent with him.

She had beforehand acted in Telugu and Malayalam films. Through Maappilai she is entering Tamil films. Sri Devi has been active to don the role of the mother in law of Dhanush. She has been paid Rs 1 crore. Hansika while speaking about this blur said,” I acquire been accepting lot of offers to act in Tamil films.

But I did not acquire any of these films. I was cat-and-mouse for a acceptable story. Now I got the action to act in Maappilai which has a acceptable storyline. I anon agreed to act in this film. I listened to the accomplished adventure of the aboriginal version. I admired the adventure actual much. Dhanush is one of the arch heroes in Tamil blur industry.

I am actual blessed to act with him. I acquire apparent films of Dhanush dubbed in Hindi. There is account I am ambitious boundless salary. Money is not the capital belief for me. The adventure and appearance is important for me. I acquire becoming a acceptable name from the producers by acting in my beforehand films I am not of the assessment that one can break in this profession by accomplishing allure roles.

Without adamantine assignment it is not accessible for anyone to be a winner. I like Rajni, Kamal, Surya and Vijay. I am actual abundant absorbed to brace with them. If the adventure demands I don’t apperception in acting in kissing scenes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment